Microsoft will be providing refreshments for all attendees 🙂 Thank you, Microsoft!
Three 30-minute sessions will be presented after an intro/welcome. Each session will have a 5-15 minute Q&A afterward, and all speakers will be available after the meeting for additional questions and beer. All sessions will be presented in English.
- PowerShell and REST – Expanding Your Horizon
Luc Dekens, PowerShell MVP & VMware vExpert
- This session explores working with PowerShell and 3rd party REST API’s such as the API offered by Ravello Systems.
- PowerShell Unbound – Tips & Tricks
Jeff Wouters, PowerShell MVP
- This session is all about tips ‘n tricks you can use in PowerShell. Mostly practical, some improve performance of scripts and others are just plain fun.
- PowerShell, CSV and SQL Server – My Journey to 200,000 Rows a Second
Chrissy LeMaire, PowerShell MVP
- Using my module, SqlImportSpeedTest, you can import up over 200,000 rows a second from CSV files. But it didn’t start out that way. In this session, I’ll show you some best practices and techniques to help turbo charge your PowerShell scripts.